Reserves and Resources
McDaniel has been in the business of providing third party reserve reports and certifications for over 60 years. Our team of professional engineers and geologists have evaluated assets in nearly every producing basin in the world and combine that knowledge and expertise with a detailed understanding of the various resource classification systems. McDaniel third party reserve reports are well known around the world and regarded by investors and financial institutions for their quality, consistency and reliability.
- SPE-PRMS, SEC and COGEH/NI 51-101 compliant evaluations and audits
- Competent Person Reports (CPR)
McDaniel leverages its experience and ability to quickly evaluate upstream supply fundamentals to help potential investors and acquirers through the scoping, due diligence and evaluation process. Our team has executed hundreds of advisory projects around the world and helped close billions of dollars worth of transactions. We pride ourselves on fully integrating with our client's corporate development team and becoming a key component of the workflow to arrive at a deal.
- Scoping level and detailed due diligence evaluations at the corporate or asset level
- Play and area research, inventory and supply cost evaluations in support of midstream and infrastructure transactions
- Government studies of basin and resource play potential
- Prospect evaluation in support of bids for government licenses and development rights
Asset Development Optimization
McDaniel provides consulting support to exploration and production clients focused on helping to optimize development of their assets. In unconventional reservoirs in particular completion design choices made by the operator have a material impact on a given development's performance and the capital cost required to develop the asset. McDaniel relies on our detailed experience in resource plays as well as a best-in-class data set and machine learning techniques to seek out the relationships between well design and value.